Sunday, October 12, 2008

Why...

I sit by myself on a Sunday evening to write something. I have always wanted to write.. but have been too busy to ever take some time out to write. And I've also been a bit shy to put in my personal information out there and share my feeling, not being sure how the people I know..the people I work with would take it.

So I decide to create this anonymous blog.. a blog I am not sure anyone would ever read. But if you are reading this, that means I have been successful in a small way. And in that notion, I would like to say thanks to you.

I sat for a few minutes thinking what should be the title of my first blog.. and I could not think of anything. The only thing that came to my mind was the word "Why".. and a million questions after that.. why is it that sometimes we feel alone even when we're surrounded by people.. why is it that we always chase things we want but not what we need.. why is it that grass is always greener on the other side.. why is it that we keep repeating the same mistakes in life.. why is it that I am writing this..

I dont have answers.. and I know its not easy to find answers to a lot of questions in life.. I dont think this is the right place to look for them anyways.. but I still want to try.. I still want to take a chance and see if there is anyone out there who feels the same..

-Living in the deep

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why is a great question when we learn it as kids, and everyone goes through a "why" phase... where they question everything... but... why do we stop?

thedeep said...

somewhere somehow we lose the significant of why.. and we start accepting what we're told...without questioning it... and that's when we begin to "conform" to the rules of the society.. and that's when we lose the dreams of a free world because we get tied to a particular religion, country, race, ethnicity.

Anonymous said...

it'll be endless to find the answers for the "Why?"-s ...

thx for stoppin by... ;)